7 Best Hand Blenders in India
7 Best Hand Blenders in India
Table of Contents
Want to make soups, smoothies, chutneys easily? Well, having a hand blender at home can come to your rescue as it helps to prepare dishes effortlessly and quickly. Hand blender saves a lot of energy and time.
Also, this appliance helps to finely chop the vegetables. It is easy to use, portable, and easy to clean as well. Planning to make paneer butter masala? Firstly you prepare tomato puree. Imagine how quickly the dish would be prepared if you had a hand blender.
Well, if you don’t have one at home, then maybe you should buy one.
Best Hand Blenders in INDIA
Factors to consider before choosing the best Hand Blenders in India
Before purchasing the best hand blender, there are several factors to look out for such as
- Wattage- the power of the motor
- Speed settings- manual or adjustable
- Brand and price
- The material of the blades- plastic or stainless
- Warranty period
We have talked clearly about these in detail in the buying guide section. Read it to make an informed choice.
Best Hand Blenders in India: Reviews
1. Orpat HHB-100E WOB - Best Hand Blenders in India
Orpat HHB-100E comes under the category of “best hand blender” due to its heavy-duty motor that blends anything efficiently. It is a budget-friendly appliance and gives a decent performance.
This product has a 250 Watts motor and performs the tasks well. This best hand blender comes with a 6 speed function and can be used to crush vegetables and fruits.
It has a soft touch grip which makes it easy to hold and use. It has a very compact size and can be mounted on the wall.
The design of this hand blender is sleek and stylish that makes it enlist under one of the best hand blenders in indian market.
All the parts of this blender are detachable and easy to clean as well. This appliance can be used daily. It is extremely user-friendly. Most of the appliances of Orpant are known for power-saving technology and this hand blender is no exception.
You need to install the blender properly, or else there are chances of spilling the food items.
Also, there are no additional attachments provided like a chopper and beaker and hence you need to buy it separately.
This top pedestal fan in India even comes with a timer that allows you to make it switch off automatically. It is a low power consuming high performance device. It consumes only 55 watts and produces a 1350 RPM spin. Overall, it is a truly remarkable device that is worth every penny. It is truly one of the best pedestal fans in India.
Warranty – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Orpat HHB-100E WOB)
Pros – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Orpat HHB-100E WOB)
- Affordable and Durable
- Easy to maintain-store and wash
- 1 year warranty
- Stainless steel blades
- 2 meter power cord and wall-mountable
- 250 watts power
Cons – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Orpat HHB-100E WOB)
- No additional attachments- beaker, chopper
- Makes a little noise
Best cheap hand blender and is highly recommended for those who have newly born babies at home.Using this hand blender you can easily prepare baby food.
2. Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix King 350-Watt Hand Blender - Best Hand Blenders in India
Maharaja Whiteline TurboMix 350-Watt Hand Blender comes along with blender, beaker, chopper, and instruction manual.
All these extra attachments help to perform various tasks without any hassle. This Maharaja Hand blender comes with a 350 Watts power motor which helps to prepare daily delicacies.
It blends purees, chops onions, prepares smoothies, and baby food, and many more things. It is one of the best hand blenders for soups.
Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix has super sharp stainless steel blades and hence it is durable and long-lasting. It has a very compact design and can be hung on the kitchen wall.
This product is light-weight and easy to wash.
Warranty – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Maharaja Whiteline)
Pros – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Maharaja Whiteline)
- 2 years warranty
- 350 watts powerful motor
- Sharp stainless steel blades
- Compact and durable
- 500ml chopper and 800 ml beaker.
Cons – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Maharaja Whiteline)
- The body tends to get heated faster
- Customer support services aren’t great
This hand blender is best bought for small families and for also people who love to make smoothies, purees and shakes.
3. Philips 250 Watt Hand Blender - Best Hand Blenders in India
Philips unarguably is the most trusted and that’s why it is one of the best hand blender brands in India.
There are lakhs of customers who have used the products and have loved them. This Philips Hand Blender HL1655/00 is designed to blend large quantities quickly.
It has a 13-inch long handle which gives a better grip to hold comfortably. It has rust-free stainless steel blades that help in the blending of hot and cold ingredients without any hassle.
The 250 watts powerful motor helps to grind hard substances easily. The product is sleek, compact, durable, and adds charm to the kitchen.
This hand blender’s unique groovy body makes it easy to clean warm water. So in case, there’s any malfunction or repair, you can contact the customer care support for repair or replacement.
Warranty – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Philips 250 Watt)
Pros – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Philips 250 Watt)
- Removable blades
- 250 watts motor
- 2 years warranty
- Compact- Easy storage
- Single trigger operation
- Unique body shape
Cons – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Philips 250 Watt)
- Produces excess noise
- The product is little bulky
This hand blender is a great purchase for any small Indian family. Also it is the best hand blender for soups
4. Morphy Richards HBCP - Best Hand Blenders in India
When it comes to best hand blender reviews, Morphy Richards is the best hand blender in the market.
It is a multi-purpose device that helps to execute various activities such as blending, whisking, chopping, and many more.
It has a 400 Watt powerful motor which helps to perform tedious blending and crushing tasks seamlessly. It also has adjustable 2-speed controls to cater to your needs.
The product has a sleek and stylish design that will grab your attention right away.
This product also comes with additional accessories such as chopper attachment and measuring beaker.
The user manual elaborates on how to use the device and thus, do read it before you start using the appliance.
Warranty – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Morphy Richards HBCP)
Pros – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Morphy Richards HBCP)
- 400 watts powerful motor
- 2 years warranty
- Attachments- chopper and beaker
- 2-speed soft push buttons
Cons – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Morphy Richards HBCP)
- Glass jars can break easily.
- Customer support services aren’t up to the mark
This is the best hand blender for cakes in India and can be beneficial for those people who want to whisk cream and make cookies, and cakes.
5. Panasonic MX-SS1 Hand Blender - Best Hand Blenders in India
According to customer reviews, it is one of the best immersion hand Blender in the market. Panasonic is one of the trusted companies in India and provides a wide range of electrical appliances like air conditioners, electric cookers, refrigerators , washing machines and many more.
This hand blender by Panasonic has 600 Watts energy efficient motor and sharp stainless blades helps to easily blend, churn, whip and mix. Also the ergonomically designed handle makes it easy to hold and use.
Also the single on/off touch button makes it extremely user-friendly and easy to use. This blender is easy to clean and maintain as all its parts are detachable.
There are 2 Straight and 2 blending blades.
The speed controls are adjustable and thus can be used for various tasks. It comes with a chopper attachment.
Warranty – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Panasonic MX-SS1)
Pros – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Panasonic MX-SS1)
- 600 watts- energy-efficient motor
- Detachable parts- easy to clean
- 2 Straight and 2 blending blades
- Single touch on/off button
- High speed turbo function
Cons – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Panasonic MX-SS1)
- Gets heated quickly
- Customer services are not great
We recommend this product for people who want to use the best hand blender for various tasks like blending, whisking, kneading and churning. It is one of the best hand blenders for smoothies.
6. Inalsa Robot 800-Watt Hand Blender With Chopper - Best Hand Blenders in India
Inalsa Robot Hand Blender helps to do daily chores easily. It comes with a whisker, measuring cup, instruction manual and warranty card, and chopper.
The 800 watts powerful motor makes the food preparation process fun and easy.
The 600ml multipurpose jar helps to perform various activities. Its lightweight design and super-stylish finish will make your jaws drop. It also has an ergonomic handle and detachable SS stem.
It also has variable speed control with LED light which makes it look attractive. No doubt, it is one of the best hand blenders in India.
Warranty – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Inalsa Robot 800-Watt)
Pros – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Inalsa Robot 800-Watt)
- 800 watts motor
- 2 years warranty
- Easy to clean
- Variable speed control settings
- Detachable stainless steel blades
- 600 ml- Multipurpose blending jar
Cons – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Inalsa Robot 800-Watt)
- Chopper jar is of poor quality
- After purchase services aren’t great.
This is the best cordless hand blender which comes with many additional attachments. Surely it can be a great buy for anyone.
7. Inalsa Robot 2.5PS - Best Hand Blenders in India
Inalsa is a European company that provides a wide range of appliances. Inalsa Robot 2.5PS is a perfect blender and will come a long way once you purchase it. Its compact design occupies minimal space in your kitchen.
It’s super classy finish will add glamour to your kitchen. Using this blender, you can make your favorite smoothies without spilling over.
This hand blender has a convenient push-button that helps to operate it easily and thus is extremely user friendly.
The 150 Watt motor helps to perform everyday tasks like blending, whisking, and puree making. It is one of the best hand blenders for smoothies, and shake preparation.
It is not designed to execute high-end tasks like ice-crushing. Also, it is one of the best hand blenders for baby food.
The process of cleaning is extremely simple since the parts are detachable. It only has one-speed control.
This product is affordable and has gained a positive response from the buyers since its arrival.
Warranty – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA ( Inalsa Robot 2.5PS)
Pros – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA ( Inalsa Robot 2.5PS)
- 1-year warranty
- 150 Watt motor
- Compact design
- Convenient push-button
- Easy to clean
Cons – Best Hand Blenders in INDIA (Inalsa Robot 2.5PS)
- Single-speed setting
- Customer care services are poor
If you have a large family and if you are looking for a multipurpose hand blender, then this is the right product for you. It can be used to make baby food and smoothies.
Buying Guide - Hand Blenders in India
What is a hand blender?
A hand blender is an electrical appliance that helps to perform various tasks such as blending, crushing, whisking.
This appliance is of great use due to versatility. It can be used to make a puree, finely chop vegetables, beat an egg, prepare smoothies and shakes, make a dough, whisk the cream for baking, and many more.
They are lightweight, durable, compact, and come a long way.
Hand Blenders – Types
A hand-held blender is also called an immersion blender or stick blender. These blenders are thin, handy, and compact.
These types of blenders are extremely user friendly. They can be used for various purposes such as pureeing, creaming, blending a drink, mixing, emulsifying chopping, ice crushing, and dough making.
There are various types of hand blenders:
- Blenders With Minimum Attachments – These hand blenders are designed to perform simple blending tasks. They have a very basic design and simple construction. The speed setting controls are between 0-2 and there’s no turbo mode.
- Blenders With Multiple Attachments – Are you looking for an appliance that will give you multiple benefits in a single investment? Then this one’s perfect for you. These blenders have a compact design and can be used on multiple occasions. They are equipped with various speed settings and also have turbo mode. These may or may not come along with a chopper and whiskers, but include measuring beakers and blending jars.
- Cordless Hand Blenders – Cordless Hand Blenders are modern-day devices that are operated on batteries. They are a little heavier in weight. If you charge one time, then it can work for around 20 mins.
- Commercial Hd Immersion Hand Blenders – These hand blenders are provided with a second handle for better grip and complete control. They also have a longer shaft. They are also equipped with various speed settings.
How to choose the best hand blender?
Hand blenders, also known as stick blenders are a great appliance and definitely should be part of your kitchen.
They are of immense use as they can help you to perform various activities like preparing puree, soups, cake mix, and many more.
To choose the best rated hand blender, one needs to have complete knowledge about the elements that are present.
The right information is necessary to make the right purchase. There are several factors to consider about which we have talked in detail in the next section.
Important elements to analyze before purchasing the Best Hand Blenders
- Motor: One of the important factors to consider before purchasing the best hand blender is to look out for the motor specifications. Any hand blender’s efficiency is determined by its capability to blend the ingredients in less time. This efficiency is linked to the power of the motor to blend the ingredients in a certain amount of time.A hand blender’s motor is rated in terms of Watts. The higher the wattage, the better the performance. These days blenders come within 100 to 500 Watts which are suitable for making purees, soups. If you want to perform difficult tasks like ice crushing, go for higher wattage.
- Battery Time: Cordless hand blenders run on batteries. If you are planning to purchase one, then make sure that the appliance will last long enough to finish the blending. The average running time of cordless hand blenders is 8 to 12 minutes.
- Speed settings: Variable speed settings are necessary for performing various tasks. Simple jobs like whisking and blending can be done on basic speed settings.Most of the immersion blenders have 2-speed settings. Advanced models have multiple speed settings and turbo modes as well.
- Comfortability: Comfortability is a vital aspect. Hand blenders must-have comfortable grips and good design. The location of the control buttons is also important. They should be easy to change and adjustable.
- Cage: Cage is the area of a blender that holds the blades. The fine blending of ingredients depends on the cage. Stainless steel cages are strong and durable. Steel blades last longer. Whereas plastic cages are gentle but not durable.
- Blade Material: Blades are the most important factor. They are responsible for executing all tasks. Blades have to be sharp. Always purchase the blenders that have stainless steel blades as they are strong and efficient.
- Brand: Brands are associated with trust. Top brands provide the most features and warranty. Some renowned brands for best hand blenders in India are Inalsa, Boss, Philips, Maple, Maharaja Whiteline, Orpat, Bajaj, and Morphy Richards.
- Price: Price and budget is a personal factor. The common price range of best hand blenders is between Rs.1500 to Rs.3000. As the features increase, the price increases.
- Warranty: Most of the best hand blenders come with at least a 1-year warranty. Some companies provide 2 to 3 years of warranty based on model and features. Make sure that you purchase a hand blender that comes with a warranty.
How does a hand blender work?
- If the hand blender works on electricity, then connect the device to the power socket. If it works on batteries, then charge them before.
- Before using any best hand blender, read the instruction manual carefully. If there are any parts to be attached, then screw them together.
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl which are to be blended.
- Now switch the blender on and blend until you get the batter of your desired consistency.
- Move the blender around to mix all the ingredients properly.
- Remove the blender from the handle and wash it after the task is done.
Tips for using Hand Blender:
- Always wash the blades of the blender thoroughly after the usage. If not, the excess remains will be leftover and will result in damage.
- Always use a hand blender to blend considerable quantities. You might not get the desired outcome if you use the hand blender for smaller quantities.
- Never use a blender to blend hot dishes. Let the dish cool down first.
- Always move the blender while in use to get the perfect result. Never keep it static.
Advantages of using a Hand Blender:
- Hand blenders are versatile appliances and can be used to make a puree, smoothies, baby food, soups, whisking, chopping veggies finely.
- It is small, portable, and easy to store. It does not occupy too much space in the kitchen.
- Unlike normal blenders that make noise, these appliances work silently.
Disadvantage of using a Hand Blender:
- A simple hand blender cannot be used to perform difficult blending tasks. You may have to upgrade to advanced models to perform high-end tasks.
- If the hand blender is not completely immersed, then there are chances that it might spill while blending.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions for Best Hand Blenders in India
Conclusion - Best Hand Blenders in India
Hand Blenders are an important appliance in our daily lives. They help us perform various tasks and prepare delicious food. If you invest once to buy a hand blender, it will come a long way.
In this article, we have talked about best hand blenders, their benefits, their usage, the best models, factors to consider before purchase. We have also answered the frequently asked questions which arise in the minds of buyers before the purchase.
We hope that this article has provided you all the information that you have been looking for. If you still have any doubts, please feel free to approach us.
That is where this article comes in. Using it, you will be able to get yourself the best pedestal fan in India.
There are several considerations you need to make and this article aims to break it down to simplest terms. We hope that this article got you closer to finding the best pedestal fan in India for you.