7 Best Food Processors in India
7 Best Food Processors in India
Table of Contents
Initially, though food processors were considered a luxury, in recent times, they’ve become necessities in modern kitchens. The ease and efficiency offered by them is irreplaceable. With several different companies coming out with several different food processors, determining the best food processors, or rather the best food processors in India with price, can prove to be quite a daunting task.
However, we have your back! In this list you will find a comprehensive list of food processors that stand out from the rest. We’ll delve into the depths of what it takes for a food processors to be considered the best processors in India.
Best Food Processors in INDIA
Why Buy a Food Processor?
A food processors may seem like a frivolous expenditure, but it really is worth every rupee you spend on it. A lot of time consuming tasks such as kneading dough, making sauces and pastes and so much more, can be done with extreme efficiency and ease. It can be a godsend if you are managing the kitchen alone. If you are buying one, you might as well buy the best food processors in India
Varieties of Food Processors available
- Hand Operated – Hand operated or manual food processors are compact devices. These generally aren’t meant for huge loads, but can definitely get the job done. Be it chopping or mixing, these will make your job a whole lot easier.
- Mini Food Processors – As the name suggests, these are miniature food processors. They are compact and convenient. They get the job done for quick chopping or blending requirements. They are handy and powerful enough for small loads and can be really cost friendly.
- Full-Sized Food Processors – If you are willing to compromise on size and your budget allows it, full-sized food processors are the way to go. These offer amazing quality and superb yield. Cleaning them might also require some effort, but it is worth it.
- Buffalo Choppers – Buffalo choppers are heavy duty choppers. These can grind things to a paste and can even chop up meat finely. It’s ideal for mincing meat for sausages and such and even makes a very fine paste out of things.
Best Food Processors in India: Reviews
1. Inalsa Wonder Maxie plus V2 700-Watt Food Processors - Best Food Processors in India
With this wonderful product, you’ll find your kitchen woes disappear. This product is perfect for all your needs and is from a firm based in Spain. Be it juicing, kneading, chopping, or whatever you need to do.
This product will ensure that the job gets done. It is a 700 Watt device. The bowls are nearly indestructible and will be able to withstand almost anything. It comes with features like overload protection and a variety of blades that will definitely make your life a whole lot easier. It looks stylish and will look great in your kitchen. It is for sure one of the best food Processors in India.
- Comes with 4 jars
- It has a powerful motor
- Several blade attachments.
- Overload protection
- Chopping, micing, grinding etc is much easier.
Pros – Best Food Processors in India (Inalsa Wonder Maxie plus)
- It is a heavy duty food Processors that is capable of taking on wide range of tasks
- The 700-Watt motor is very energy efficient for the load that it can carry
- It is a very aesthetically pleasing device.
- Features like overload protection are really helpful.
Cons – Best Food Processors in India (Inalsa Wonder Maxie plus)
- The company does not have adequate service centres all over India
- The device uses plastic blades for slicing.
2. Inalsa Inox 1000-Watt Food Processors - Best Food Processors in India
This is one of the best food Processors in India of 1000 watt. It is more than capable of dealing with all you need to prepare the best food for all those close to your heart. It has a gigantic 2.4 litre bowl which will definitely make your efficiency a whole lot better. It also comes with 3 additional jars for wet and dry grinding. The centrifugal juicer is excellent and does a very good job.
With a speed regulator knob allows you best utilize its 100- watts worth of power, this is a remarkable device. It can be considered one of the best food Processors in India and often considered the best food Processors in India of 1000 watt.
- Centrifugal juicer is excellent for making juices
- Citrus Press ensures you get the most out of your fruits
- Comes with a variety of blades that assist in a variety of functions
- Certified lead free coating
- Speed regulatory features help you best use your device
Pros – Best Food Processors in India (Inalsa Inox 1000-Watt)
- It is an all-purpose food processor. It is very capable of performing a wide range of tasks.
- It ensures that high safety standards are maintained.
- It has a powerful motor.
- It has comprehensive attachments
- Compared to similar sized devices, it makes very little noise.
Cons – Best Food Processors in India (Inalsa Inox 1000-Watt)
It is a heavy device.
It is not very compact
3. Philips Food Processors HL 1660 700W - Best Food Processors in India
Phillips is a household brand. This definitely has its own value. This device needs to be properly assembled for it to be operated well. It is very capable of doing all sorts of things. Be it chopping, grinding, kneading and so on. It is very versatile and is really aesthetically pleasing.
This could very well be Philips best food Processors in India at the moment. You get a 2-year warranty from Phillips on this product. It is powered by Philips’ Power Chop technology that delivers better performance than any other food Processors. These are the best food Processors in India under 10000 rupees
- It has an efficient 700 Watt motor
- Its Power Chop technology is unique
- High quality stainless steel used
- It is easy to assemble
- Safety ensured with assembly requirements.
Pros – Best Food Processors in India (Philips HL 1660)
With the Power Chop technology, the experience of chopping vegetables is much better.
It is very energy efficient.
It is safe to use as proper assembly is required for it to work right.
Sturdy base ensures stability.
Brand value of Phillips
It is dishwasher friendly and made of stainless steel.
Cons – Best Food Processors in India (Philips HL 1660)
- Not ideal for cutting things like coconuts
- It does not have a small jar for grinding spices and such.
4. Wonderchef Turbo Dual Speed Food Processors - Best Food Processors in India
Unlike the previous products, the Wonderchef Turbo Dual Speed Food Processors is a manual device. Despite being a manual food Processors, it can do the job very well. The device has a two gear system. One gear is adapted toward power and the other toward speed. It has a sharp set of blades that ensure quick cutting and chopping of vegetables and such. It is also equipped with a whipping arrangement that allows for mixing the dough and even beating eggs.
It is compact and easy to store when not in use. It can be used for a variety of tasks such as cutting meat and even beating batter for pastries. One of the best food Processors in India under 5000 rupees and of all handheld options, this is the best food Processors in India.
- Design is very good and allows for efficient working
- Gear system enables for a better choice in kind of cut
- Different sets of blades for different tasks
- Tasks such as crushing ice is easier
- Kneading dough and such are much easier
Pros – Best Food Processors in India (Wonderchef Turbo)
- It does not require electricity to work
- It is efficient with its dual gear system
- It is very simple to use
- Food spillage is avoided with the pusher attachment
- It is compact
Cons – Best Food Processors in India (Wonderchef Turbo)
- Efficiency issues due to manual power
- Not ideal for extremely fine chopping of vegetables and such.
5. Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 600-Watt Food Processors - Best Food Processors in India
Bajaj is reputed in the home appliance industry. Therefore, this amazing food Processors definitely has a great backing. It is a capable device that is well equipped for performing multiple functions as it helps out with the tedious and time-consuming jobs. It ensures quality and definitely allows one to quickly get their job done.
It has 3 speed settings that allow you to use it well. The stainless steel bowls are safe for consumption based cooking. It has a 600 watt motor that is very efficient. It is also very compact and easy to use. It is for sure one of the best food Processors in India to buy.
- It has 600 Watt motor
- It is Durable
- It is compact
- It has stainless steel bowls
- It has interlocking system that prevents mishaps
Pros – Best Food Processors in India (Bajaj Food Factory FX 11)
- Easy to make juices and such
- Excellent for kneading dough
- It is quick functioning.
- It is pretty durable
- It has a good interlocking system
Cons – Best Food Processors in India (Bajaj Food Factory FX 11)
It can be noisy
Plastic parts might break
6. Philips Daily Collection HR7629/90 650-Watt Mini Food Processors - Best Food Processors in India
In the list of “Best Food Processors in India” this is a very compact Processor. It can be used for a variety of kitchen jobs such as grinding, whipping, juicing, cutting, mincing, grating, and slicing, and so much more. It has a large feeding tube as compared to others in this category. It has a 650 Watt motor that is efficient as well as economical. It has a big 2.1 Litre bowl that allows you to boost your efficiency.
It is dishwasher friendly and the blades are made of stainless steel. It also has the added brand security and warranty provided by Phillips. This is the best food Processors In India under 6000 rupees.
- It is dishwasher safe
- Economical 650 watt motor
- Large feeding tube
- Stainless steel blade perfect for vegetables
- Citrus press arrangement is good for extracting juice
Pros – Best Food Processors in India (Philips Daily Collection HR7629/90)
- Uses Power Chop technology which results in high quality work.
- Phillips is a recognized brand.
- It is a really powerful food.
- It is a compact device
- It has a larger feeding tube
Cons – Best Food Processors in India (Philips Daily Collection HR7629/90)
- It is not ideal for smoothies
- It has no big grinding attachments.
7. Inalsa Fiesta 650-Watt Food Processors - Best Food Processors in India
This product is the last on our list and is an extremely wonderful appliance. It can take care of most aspects involved in cooking. With its elegant and sturdy looking design, it is a good product. Be it chopping vegetables, kneading the dough, juicing, grinding herbs or spices, or anything of the sort, the Inalsa Fiesta is ideal for every kind of job.
With different kinds of blades for different tasks, it can help you achieve all your cooking goals. It can cater to all your kitchen needs except cooking and is definitely a good investment. It is the best food Processors in India under 5000 rupees.
- Its blades allow you to very finely chop vegetables
- Very good egg whisker
- It has a coarse as well as a fine shredder
- It is easy to use
- Its 650 Watt motor is efficient.
Pros – Best Food Processors in India (Inalsa Fiesta 650-Watt)
It is elegant as well as sturdy
It is not very noisy
It comes with a manufacturer’s guarantee of 2 years on the product and 5 years on the motor.
- Energy efficient despite being heavy duty due to 650 watt motor
Cons – Best Food Processors in India (Inalsa Fiesta 650-Watt)
Not ideal for juicing hard vegetables
Buying Guide - Best Food Processors in India
When looking for an ideal food processor, perhaps, the best food processors in India, there are several things you need to consider. This guide is a really good source for the best food processors in India online. These are some of the major things you should consider.
- Power – the power of your food processor decides its capability. The more power it has, the better its ability to process the contents. Be it chopping or kneading, the higher the power, better your results will be. Power, must therefore always be considered.
- Capacity/Size – The Capacity or size of your bowl will determine how much you can process at a time. A smaller bowl would naturally only allow you to process a smaller load at one go. Essentially, the size you need depends on your use and the storage space available.
- Blades and discs – Blades and discs are the components that use the power of your device to actually do the job. The better your quality of these, the better your processor will work. Be it cutting, grinding or kneading, having appropriate blades and discs can make all the difference.
- Brand and Price – Branding is important. This is because good brands bear a responsibility to their consumers. This exists because they have standards to maintain. Yes, the price might be higher, but it will be worth it. Of course finding the best device that fits into your budget is essential.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty / Brand and Warranty – A warranty is something to look out for. This is because, at the end of the day, a food processor is an electronic device. A minor fault can lead to the device being harmed. Therefore, a warranty is definitely something that’s worth having.
- User friendly/Easy Demonstration – The whole point of a food processor is to get things done in an efficient manner. Therefore, having a device that is complicated to use defeats its purpose. Ensure that you understand how to use your device and that it is very user-friendly.
- Lid – Food processors often have lids with feeding tubes. Of course, the lid exists to prevent spillage, therefore the kind of lid your device has matters. Some mechanisms work better than others. Lids with feeding tubes are especially convenient as they allow you to add to your bowl without having to take off the lid.
- Motor Speed – The motor is what powers your device. A good strong motor powering a capable set of blades is what you need. Higher speed naturally generates better cutting ability. Speed influences the power and efficiency of your device, so it is definitely something to consider.
- Feeding Mechanism – Generally, food processors have a feeding tube in the lid. This allows you to keep adding things to your device without having to take off the lid each time. Feed mechanisms can help increase your speed.
- Blade Material – Blades can be plastic or metallic, depending on the type. The material matters when it comes to getting that perfect chop. This is definitely something to consider, though usually metallic blades are the way to go.
- Safety Lock – Safety locks exist, as the name states, for safety purposes. Who would want the food to pop up everywhere while using their food processor. These ensure that your device lid stays on throughout the process.
- Overload protection – Overloading can be harmful for your motor. There is a certain load beyond which your motor will be harmed leading to damage of the device. To avoid accidental overloading, food processors with overload-protection should be considered. They will ensure that your device is never overloaded.
- Stability – This is basically a feature that takes into consideration the probability of the bowl tipping over. If stability is high, the chance of it staying properly is much better. Higher stability ensures higher safety.
- Easy to Assemble – Ideally, your product should not require a lot of assembly work on your part. Be it to switch applications or to set it up the first time, it should not be a device that requires a lot of effort to set up.
- Dishwasher Safe – Usually, food processors are not safe for dishwashers. They can easily be damaged or cause damage to the dishwasher itself. Therefore, steps must be taken to ensure that this is well noted.
- Noise – Nobody wants a noisy device that drowns out everything else. Because of the motor, noise will naturally be produced. Ensuring that an ideal noise level is produced is what will make all the difference.
- Easy Assembly and Easy Control – A food processor is meant for convenience. This means that it should be easy to control. Getting a device that is handy to use makes you a whole lot more efficient.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions for Best Food Processors in India
Conclusion - Best Food Processors in India
Food Processors are very useful. There are several factors to consider before buying a food processor as discussed above. If you are buying one, you might as well go for the best food Processors in India. Ultimately, the perfect food Processors for you depends on what your intended use is. That said, this list contains some of the best options that are currently available in India, 2020. This best food processors in India review is for that very purpose.
If you were wondering which is the best food Processors in India to buy, we hope to have answered that question. The best food Processors in India is a very subjective question, and we hope this article will help you find what you needed. Be it cutting vegetables, mincing meat, kneading dough, juicing, making smoothies, beating eggs and so much more, a good food Processors can definitely lighten your load. A good food processor can change the way you cook, and revolutionize your kitchen. It will enable you to try new things and will help you save a whole lot of time. An investment in a good food Processors is not one you will regret. and we hope this review of the best food Processors in India has helped you narrow down your options.