A new smartphone Vivo V20 has been launched in India by the company for alluring to the young generation. There are triple back cameras with new and latest features in Vivo V20. This is another new offer for Indians, which is being provided by the V series company. Friends Vivo V20 has been introduced with its new features. Here are the price, availability, and launch offers of Vivo V20, which are presented according to all Indians. So give you remarkable attention to this entire article and know what is a new feature in the Vivo V20 smartphone? Read all details carefully and use the guidelines for choosing the best offer.
Vivo V20 With Android 11 Launched in India?
There is a feature in the Vivo V20 which is the 44-megapixel autofocus selfie camera, matte glass designs and a 4,000mAh battery. First, the model has been globally announcing in the last month then it has been announced for launch in India.
Vivo V20 Price In India
- According to the information, Vivo V20 has set its price at Rs/- 24,990 for the model which has storage of 8GB + 12GB
- The price of 256GB storage is Rs/- 27,990
- The three distinct colours will be available for the model such as Midnight Jazz, Moonlight Sonata, and Sunset Melody
These options are attracting the people by which they are ready to get these offers. Know when the model will be launched? and what will be the launch offers provided by V series company.
Vivo V20 Availablity In India
- The pre-booking for Vivo V20 has been started from today in India
- The sale will be started from 20th of October 2020
- The Model will be available online through Flipkart and also through the Vivo online store
- Vivo V20 Smartphone will be available offline on the various retail channels like Croma, Reliance Digital, Vijay Sales, Poorvika, Sangeetha, Big C, and Lot.
It is considered that the dual-SIM Vivo V20 runs on Android 11 with the top-notch Funtouch OS 11 on top. This model features a 6.44-inches full HD+ AMOLED display with 20:9 ratio. The phone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC, coupled with 8GB of RAM.
Vivo V20 Launch Offers In India
- The launch offers for Vivo V20 will be conducted through online channels
- The model will include V-Shield mobile protection
- The additional exchange discount is considered up to Rs/- 2,500 and there will not be any EMI cost option for unto 12 months.
- The offline offer will also be given to the willing consumer which includes 10 per cent cashback on purchase via a Bank of Baroda, Federal Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, and Zest Money.
Stay tuned with this channel for being updated like in the same way!