The government is thinking about the relief of the general public lives. According to the reports, India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the physical distribution of property cards under the SVAMITVA Scheme on Sunday. A video features PM Modi while reciting the worst condition of the women who goes too much far from their house for taking water in their pitchers. The launch of the Scheme will enable approximately one lakh property holders. They have to download their property cards through an SMS link which will be sent to their Moblie phones. Know some more details about the Scheme through this article.
What’s To Know About SVAMITVA Scheme?
- Through the “SVAMITVA Scheme” All the villagers for taking loans and other financial benefits, can use the property as a financial asset.
- They will have to download Property card under the SVAMITVA Scheme.
- They can download their property card through the SMS which is being sent to their mobile phones.
- These benefits will be provided across Six state’s 763 villages.
- The states and villages who are under the benefits of Svamitva Scheme are- 346 villages from Uttar Pradesh, 221 villages from Haryana, 100 villages from Maharashtra, 44 Villages from Madhya Pradesh, 50 Villages from Uttarakhand and 2 Villages who are from Karnataka.
Many of the Schemes and movement for the rural area have been made for making the life of Villagers ease. PM Modi is thinking about the many beneficiaries for the villages and also he is measuring the village area for improving the technology over there through the SVAMITVA Scheme.
PM Modi Launches Physical Distribution of Property Cards
The Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) stated that the launch will allow to the 1 lakh property holders to download their card through the link which is sent on their mobile phones. However, the Prime Minister of India thinks about the villager’s life and always ready to make a smile on their faces with launching the Schemes and movements for spending easeful life. There are numerous schemes for the villages that have been implemented like, Aayushman Bharat Yojna, Ujavala Yojna, National Education Policy Yojna, Jan Dhan Yojna, Svachh Bharat Abhiyan, Beti Bachao Beti Padao.
All the essential information have been given above in this article, Give your significant attention to this entire article. The government is conversing about mapping the village area for improving as per SVAMITVA Scheme. 6 states have been decided to be implemented according to the scheme. Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Karnataka are the states who are under the SVAMITVA Scheme.